Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Assignment 3

There was only one website that I could think of that I regularly look at and take a great interest in - the London Fashion Week website. It is kept up to date with interesting links to various designers blogs and recent shows and/or exhibitions, and exciting website for anyone who enjoys fashion and art. Aside from this, I couldn't think of any other relevant websites, so browsing the internet began. After a good hour or two of aimlessly losing myself in various textiles websites I finally remembered I was supposed to be recording the useful ones. I found quite a few interesting websites, but I narrowed them down to four (plus the LFW) which I definitely would recommend to anyone interested in the world of textiles.

 I then started to look at websites which could keep me up to date with the world outside of textiles. There were the obvious ones - major news broadcasters and the sorts - but I also found an interesting art related sort of news letter which was all about current exhibitions, dates to remember, recent goings on, basically your average news letter but completely art based. Oh, and I threw in the last one because, lets face it, nine times out of ten the news is depressing so a little lighthearted news website can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment